Eezapet began when Heather Murphy, one of the co-founders wanted a natural product for her allergy dog Coco. Being one half of a team that made natural skincare for people it was an easy jump to applying her knowledge to our furry friends. Heather's role as a dog handler at the SPCA helped her to test the need for an effective itch relief remedy for small pets, cats and dogs.
After launching Eezapet in February 2014 at the re-opening of SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) new headquarters in Wellington, New Zealand, word of the product spread and demand grew. Eezapet is now available in over 100 stockists around Aotearoa New Zealand. Interest from international customers prompted the creation of an online solution for our customers, through this site launched in June 2015.
During 2020 there has been a restructuring of the business and Eezapet now sits under it's own company name Eezapet Petcare Ltd with Heather as director.
We are proudly on a mission for a scratch-free world and love for you to join us.
Co-founder and Director
- dog lover
- passionate about natural solutions for pets and people alike
- the financial brains of the business
- loves connecting with our customers
- lives with her sister Bhindi the brindle at Heather's place and now has a little brother called Hemi
- loves long walks in the bush and swims at the beach
- rolls over for Eezapet and is the whole reason we made our itch-reliever
- her legacy lives on 26.5.07 - 12.5.20
- lives with her brother Hemi
- loves long walks
- hates anything to do with water
- big user of Eezapet as we treat a leaky gut
THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR VETERINARIAN WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL CONDITION THAT YOUR PET MAY SUFFER FROM.